- Have you heard of the angry pirate?? #
Your source for books, resources and conferences on Biblical Wordview, Christian Worldview and Apologetics.
Your classification is: Communist/Marxist/Socialist/Secular Humanist Worldview Thinker
Your score is: -78 points of 166 possible, -46%
Strong Biblical Worldview Thinker 75% – 100%
Moderate Biblical Worldview Thinker 50% – 74%
Secular Humanist Worldview Thinker 25% – 49%
Socialist Worldview Thinker 0% – 24%
Communist/Marxist/Socialist/Secular Humanist Worldview Thinker under 0%
Results for Age Group: 26-35
Strong Biblical Worldview Thinker 60.7%
Moderate Biblical Worldview Thinker 29.3%
Secular Humanist Worldview Thinker 4.6%
Socialist Worldview Thinker 2.6%
Communist/Marxist/Socialist/Secular Humanist Worldview Thinker 2.8%
Total Results for Everyone
Strong Biblical Worldview Thinker 67.6%
Moderate Biblical Worldview Thinker 21.1%
Secular Humanist Worldview Thinker 6.4%
Socialist Worldview Thinker 2.9%
Communist/Marxist/Socialist/Secular Humanist Worldview Thinker 2.0%
Click here to view global results for all test takers
See the Test Frequently Asked Questions.
To improve your biblical worldiew or that of your teen we recommend the following things:
* Attend a Worldview Weekend near you.
* Send your 16 to 25 year olds to a two-week Summit camp in Colorado. (You will find a link to their web page on every page of our website)
* Adults should consider a one week Summit experience at our Adult/Educators Conf held at the Navigator’s Glen Eyrie Conference Center.
* Begin teaching or attending a 13 week course of study entitled Thinking Like A Christain. This course is for sale at our onlne bookstore at http://www.worldviewweekend.com
* Read the following worldview books which are available at our online bookstore at http://www.worldviewweekend.com
Mind Seige by Dr. Tim LaHaye and Dr. David Noebel
God & Government I, II, and III by Gary DeMar
No Retreats, No Reserves, No Regrets, by numerous authors
Original Intent by David Barton
Reasons for Believing By Frank Harber
The Battle For Truth, by David Noebel
Revised and Expanded Answers Book by Ken Ham
Thinking Straight in a Crooked World by Gary DeMar
* Then retake the test and see what improvements you or your teen have made.
* For a refutation of this statement the following statements:
If you want to study the original source of law, then study the previous decisions of judges since our laws are always evolving based on the most recent decisions of our nation’s judges.
Since God is not the author of law, the author of law must be man. In other words, the law is the law simply because the highest human authority, which is the state, has said it is law and is able to back it up by force.
Please see John Eidsmoe, Christianity & the Constitution (Grand Rapids: Baker, 1987, 2003).
Your detailed question breakdown follows: Read the rest of this entry
Yesterday, lazy morning and mad dash cleaning last night. pulled out the brisco county jr series set and we were good for the night.
This morning – breakfast and coffee out – Publix subs for lunch, some outdoor time and more Publix for his lunch tomorrow. Relaxing weekend while to save up for camping next weekend. Next weekend is camping with the ponies!
Procured subs and went to the park. Ducks joined us for lunch but wandered away when I wouldn’t share. short walk by the river but it was too hot to stay long. and the river was too murky to play in it. back to publix for lunch for tomorrow. crazy rain delays leaving for a while because not having ac in the car makes summer storms fog up the car so bad it’s undriveable. went to office depot, whose roof was leaking all over the merchandise. it was sad. rain stopped so we headed home. stopped at an icky dq. I miss cherry hardshell topping.
now we’re home and it is time to shower and watch more brisco county.
tomorrow is other js actual birthday. he gets to be old now too.
I feel lost today. Needy and kinda lonely. Everything is kinda uncomfortable right now. everything exciting is too far off to make plans for or indefinite or nonexistant. this post is pointless really.
The thing with the online schools is that they are like normal schools in that they are not for everyone. They all do their programs differently. Some do mini classes of 6-8 weeks, one class at a time, mine did 6month terms and as many classes as you could complete in those 6 months. So you should look at their structure to see what would fit the best.
also look for one with regional or national accreditation. From looking personally its really easy to get listed as a “school” in Florida – which some schools it has turned them into legitimate schools with really great programs (full sail) but others, its just kinda a waste because they’re not really recognized by anyone.
I like http://www.elearners.com/ as a way to search because they list things by subject, so if you don’t know what exactly you want to do, it can help browse.
Also, http://online.northcarolina.edu/subjectlistp.php lists a good amount of programs from in-state schools that offer programs completely online.
I recommend also looking for school that can be funded by FAFSA, if the school is completely online (like mine) it might not be, last I knew my school was the only one completely online that FAFSA could actually be given for; but if it also has a physical location its more likly to be eligible.
My school http://wgu.edu ; is small, private, and non-profit. It only has teaching, business, tech, and nursing degrees. But, they are really good at the ones they do have. The way they work is they do not do real grades, they are competency based, so you either pass or fail a class – you prove you know what you’re talking about and you move on. This makes it easier to go through classes you really already know the material for and spend more time on something you don’t. You get 6 months to finish a class. You also pay per 6 months not per class. I have seen a woman go through my program in 15 months, from start to finish. Including student teaching. I think she was a stay at home mom but that was still impressive.
- Currently reading http://theirtoys.com/sexblog/sex-toys-americas-dirty-little-secret-infographic.html #
- #badmovienight brought to you by "Pervert!" #
- #badmovienight wouldn't be complete without boobs and baby punting. #
- #badmovienight also includes raving loons spewing religious sounding verses and scantily clad Indian women #
- #badmovienight mutant killer PENIS! #
- Mutant killer penis with eyes (yeah two eyes, this is no one eyed monster) and bad fake desert snakes #
- #badmovienight complete with claymation mutant killer penis #
- This just in: mutant penis saves owner from rapist and kills owners girlfriend in the same day. #
- #badmovienight Pervert! Horror stories of murderous canibalisic moms and bad movie makeup. Incestuous fathers and ripping out their own ❤ #
- #badmovienight part2 Mulva: Zombie Ass Kicker. Thank god this is only an hour long movie. It's that bad. @photosandtext wants to turn it off #
- #badmovienight shot entirely in handycam WTF #
- #badmovienight part 2 brought to you bay blackface and the naked cowboy. #
- #badmovienight blackface combined with bad kung-Fu VoiceOver. Fantastic. #
- One of the #badmovienight actors looks like an ex of mine. "run for the hills." though he was never this cool. #
- #badmovienight makes me think of Edwin. God Edwin would have done better than this in highschool. #
- At this point in #badmovienight I'm not sure what's happening anymore. #
- #badmovienight of course there are the obvious thriller and Troma references. But apes? Mutant apes?? #
- #badmovienight part 3 brought to you by "thankskilling". Boobs and giant killer mutant muppet turkeys #
- #badmovienight "it's not titsgiving" #
- #badmovienight "what did you do take a dump in the coffee?" "yes" #
- #badmovienight ass gas or grass?? Evil muppet turkey is hitchhiking murderer. #
- #badmovienight "you just got stuffed". #thankskilling killer turkey kills highschool slut extra small gravy flavored condom included. #
- #badmovienight turkey skins dad and uses face as mask. #
- #badmovienight wooo drunk. #