At some point I’ll write something here again… for now here is something dumb.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here:
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there? – Arm of the couch.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? – Flip or Flop Collection on Netflix
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 9:10 pm
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 9:18 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – My husband on a conference call.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? – Heading out to dinner.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? – The last thing I posted.
9. What are you wearing? – Work clothes, business casual.
10. Did you dream last night? – Work dreams, its been a tough week.
11. When did you last laugh? – Tonight at dinner.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? – Canvas print from a hiking trip. A GiantBomb poster. And a Braid print from PaxEast.
13. Seen anything weird lately? – A buy walking down the street with a hip holster with a leg strap.
15. What is the last film you saw? – In the theater – Kingsmen
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? – My parent’s house and pay off our debt.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change? – Common sense for all!
19. Do you like to dance? – When no one is watching.
20. What do you think of the president? – Thats a shitty job to have.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? – Naomi
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? – Ryan
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? – ALL THE TIME
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates? – You actually exist?!