I don’t think I have one. I like lots of things, but nothing really sticks out that I’m drawn. By now shouldn’t I have figured something out that I’m really into and least something that I’m really into for more than a day or two. I’ve been looking into grad school (again) and nothing pops out at me as something I’d like to spend that much money for. Grad school is damn expensive. it will not be happening until i make more money as it is, but i am also cheap and do not want to spend that kind of money on something i don’t want to dive head first into. Not again at least.
so far i’ve looked into grad programs for:
1) law (intellectual property law to be specific), just an MS nothing that prepares for actual practicing of it…
2) animal behavior, which is surprisingly bare in the local and online markets – lots of online vet tech programs if you want your associates though – nothing local for anything animal related really —
3) history, also surprisingly bare
4) Library studies – not so bare, not sure if i’d care enough though –
5) religion, though i cannot find anything that does a well rounded program on religions not just Christianity/ministry — most of which are brought to you by Liberty University
Everything is just so bleh… I’ll give up on it for now and hope something hits me one day, along with enough money to pay for it. 🙂